How To Easily Return Or Exchange
WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF UNWORN MERCHANDISE IN SALEABLE CONDITION WITH A RECEIPT OR GIFT RECEIPT FROM OUR USA OR PUERTO RICO BOUTIQUES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY (excluding fragrance). ID IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS ANY RETURN OR EXCHANGE. CASH AND CREDIT CARD PURCHASES WILL BE CREDITED AS SOLD. CHECK OR GIFT RECEIPT PURCHASES WILL BE REFUNDED BY STORE CREDIT ONLY. A ONE TIME ONLY PRICE ADJUSTMENT WILL BE GIVEN FOR PURCHASES MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF A MARKDOWN. *PLEASE NOTE WHEN PURCHASING FRAGRANCE ONLINE ALL SALES ARE FINAL.*Holiday Return Policy*
TO ACCOMMODATE CLIENTS SHOPPING FOR THE HOLIDAYS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2012 WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL JANUARY 12, 2013 OR WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, WHICHEVER IS LONGER.
1. Making a Return
Return by Mail.
Now you can use our quick and easy Online Return Center to process your returns.
- Sign into your Lacoste account using your user name and password.
- At the Online Return center click on 'View Order' of the order you have chosen to return.
- Click on the item(s) that you will be returning (items that are eligible for return will be displayed).
- Select the reason for return using the drop down menu.
- Print your pre-paid shipping return label.
- Affix the label to your package and leave it in the secure place where you normally place your outgoing mail or take it to your local post office.
- Your package will be returned to us via the United States Postal Service.
- Please allow 10 - 12 business days for us to receive and process your return.
Free Returns will be granted to customers who utilize their pre-paid return label included in their box or accessible at the online return center. You may also choose to forgo using the pre-paid return label and mail the items to the address below, using your postal carrier of choice, but please note you will not be eligible for free returns if you do so.
2654 North Highway 169
Coffeyville, KS 67337
NOTE:This address can only be used to return items purchased at Lacoste.com. Please return items purchased elsewhere to the original place of purchase.
We will only be able to credit merchandise that is physically received by our warehouse.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Your credit card account will be credited upon processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on your next statement. Shipping charges are not refundable. You will receive an e-mail notification upon the completion of return processing.
Return items (excluding shoes and fragrance) to any of our domestic U.S. Lacoste stores (non-outlet). You must have your packing slip with you in order for the store to process your return and credit the original form of payment. Please use our store locator to find a store near you. Unfortunately, Lacoste Outlet stores will not be able to accept returns.
***PLEASE NOTE: All purchases of shoes must be returned by mail. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of shoes at any of our retail locations. All purchases of fragrance online are final***
2. Making an Exchange
Color or sizing not quite what you were expecting? You can exchange at a store near you if you'd like to see things first-hand, or you can complete the exchange process below. Exchange by Mail.
- Start by following the Returns procedure at the Online Return Center
- An exchange print out form will be provided when you print the shipping label
- Remember to write in all the details including style, color and size for the new item(s).
- Unfortunately some items have limited quantity and may no longer be available by the time we receive the exchange request. Therefore, you may want to consider placing an order for the new item immediately before going through the exchange by mail procedure.
- When the form is received we will process the return and refund the credit card on the original order.
- We will then place a new order for the item and bill the credit card when the new item has shipping. The new item will be sent free of charge.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon the completion of the exchange
Availability or replacement item is not guaranteed. If the item you request is not available, we will process the item as a return.
You may also exchange an item (excluding shoes and fragrance) at one of our retail stores, but please note that not all items ordered online are available at all our locations.
3. Returning a Gift
All orders sent as gifts can be returned by mail or returned/exchanged in-store (shoes by mail only) within 30 days of delivery. Please note that the purchaser will be credited for gift returns done by mail. If a gift recipient does not wish to exchange their gift in-store, they will be issued a Lacoste gift certificate. Merchandise must be returned unworn, with tickets attached, and accompanied by the original packing slip. The gift recipient will receive an e-mail notification upon receipt of the gift return provided that their e-mail address is included on the return form.
Please allow 10 to 12 business days for us to receive and process your return or exchange.
4. Price Adjustments
Price adjustments will be given, at any time, for purchases made within 10 days of a markdown.
5. Other refunds
For any other types of refund requests not addressed above, please feel free to call us at (800) 4LACOSTE or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.